In case you are in a life threatening situation or in a medical emergency, please do not use this platform as it does not provide emergency services. Please immediately call the relevant emergency number in the country you reside in and/or the emergency medical services.
In case of any questions or queries, please reach out to us via email on [email protected]
- eLifeGuru.com (“eLifeGuru”, “we”, “us”, or “our”) operates the website located at www.eLifeGuru.com (the “Site”). We offer online virtual consultation services (the “Services”) enabling one set of individuals (“Advice Seekers”) to engage with another set of individuals (“Service Providers” or “Gurus”). Advice Seekers are people who use eLifeGuru to search for, book appointments with and engage with Service Providers in Virtual Consultations. Service Providers are people who are willing to offer advice and suggestions by means of a Video, Audio or Text Virtual Consultation – they are independent providers of the service and not employees of www.eLifeGuru.com
- Anyone who wishes to apply the suggestions, concepts and ideas contained in the Services, and/or any other published material including but not limited to videos, emails, chat sessions with our customer care, social media activity such as posts and comments, and articles on the Site as well as other areas (“Published Material”), takes full responsibility for their actions. The consumers of published material should always do their own due diligence on any information perceived from the Published Material before forming their opinions and judgements.
- All of the Service Providers who deliver Services through eLifeGuru are independent non-employees of eLifeGuru who are solely responsible for the services each provides to you. eLifeGuru does not practice or provide any licensed services including, but not limited to, medicine, law, accountancy, nutrition or any other licensed profession, and does not interfere with the practice of medicine, nutrition, diet advice, accountancy, law or any other licensed profession by Service Providers, each of whom is responsible for his or her services and compliance with the requirements applicable to his or her profession and license. Neither eLifeGuru nor any third parties who promote the Services or provide you with a link to the Service shall be liable for any professional or casual advice you obtain from a Service Provider, either by consuming Published Material published by eLifeGuru or by engaging in a Virtual Consultation with one of the Service Providers, also called Gurus.
- OUR SERVICES ARE PROVIDED FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY. BY PROCEEDING TO CONSUME OUR PUBLISHED MATERIAL AND/OR ENGAGE IN VIRTUAL CONSULTATIONS WITH ANY OF OUR SERVICE PROVIDERS, YOU AGREE, CONFIRM AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE PUBLISHED MATERIAL AND OUR SERVICES ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR REGULAR DOCTOR, GP, ACCOUNTANT, LAWYER, PSYCHOLOGIST, NUTRITIONIST, DIETICIAN OR ANY OTHER SESSION BY A TRAINED, LICENSED AND QUALIFIED PROFESSIONAL.
You should never rely on or make health, financial, legal and/or well-being decisions which are based on information provided by our Services and/or our Published Material. Furthermore, you should always seek advice by having an in-person appointment with a trained, licensed and qualified professional.
- Neither the Service Provider (presenter, author) of any Published Material nor eLifeGuru accept any liability for any kind of content in this Published Material, or responsibility for any direct, indirect, implied, punitive, special, incidental or other consequential damages arising directly or indirectly on account of any actions taken based on the information provided in the Published Material as is and without warranties. Any of the Published Material published by eLifeGuru, is not warranted for content, accuracy or any other implied or explicit purposes.